Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Everything we had

Some live for the bill,
Some kill for the bill,
She wined for the bill,
Grind for the bill.

And she used to be the sweetest girl.

-The Sweetest Girl
:D Current song playing at my blog.


Im currently typing with my fingers and arms shivering.
They're feeling all weak cos I've been carrying heavy stuffs.
Ugh, I cant type properly!! Darn.

Anyway, yesterday after remedials went out with the guys!
Lunched at MacDonalds. Had so much laughter lahhhhh.
Omg hahahah.

Then we went to take neoprints! Gosh so long already.
Neoprints remind me of one thing,

Omgg sh00 kawaii nehhx!

HAHAHAHA.
No offence lahhh :D Not pin-pointing to anyone k.


HAHAHA LOOK AT BESTIEEEE!


Decorations, let the Art pupils do their stuffs.




While the FNN & Geog student slack :D


MY GUYSSSS!

Didnt really got enough time to finsh editting.
Cos alot of people were waiting to take their pics taken.
So the timing was very limited, darn so mad lah.


PREVIEW :D

Today, so sickening lahhh. I had this very weird dream.
I dreamt that I was sleeping & the alarm clock was annoying me.
So I snooze the alarm clock whenever it rang.

& I thought I was dreaming, actually Im not.
So I was almost late for school, hahah stupid X.X

We had 2 Mock Exam paper. Maths P1 & P2, Chinese P1 & P2.
Freakish, I was so drained out by then. Cca meeting afterwards.
:D I miss my Guides so much please! Awww.

When the the Bukit Batok KFC after the Guides meeeting.
Some kind man gave us coupons for our meal, oh wow.
& we sat there talking from 1 plus till it was 4 plus.

Talked alot. We talked about Death, The dying world, BGR etc.
Ha ha. I missed ASG so much. Yayeee ASG! :D

Nothing much, I cant type anymore. Ugh my weak arms.
Carried the Girl Guides cookies the whole afternoon, heavy leh.
D: D:

More soon, 6 more days to the Emaths Olvl paper 1.
-Shudders- K bye all.


Its disheartening to see so many people suffer because of BGR.
Please cheerup all! Yaye big smile :D :D

No comments: